The WARP system is a non-contact measuring instrument and its construction has no moving parts. The boards move freely, without any contact with the system. This feature eliminates the possible production stoppages caused by contact between the boards and the system.
The most important feature of this system is the small footprint. Indeed, the device requires only a space of 28 inches over the length of the conveyor classifier.
CMOS cameras in the system have a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels. This high resolution allows precise measurement of warp defects.
- A combined system of cameras and lasers for real time accurate measurements;
- Annual calibration done by VAB Solution's service technician;
- Non- contact system;
- Measurement done in the lug chain;
- The values of warp allows to do end trimming or cut-in-two products;
- In house grade rules feature available.
- Input Power: 120 VAC;
- No isolation system required;
- Friendly statistical module;
- Speed limit 240 pieces/minute;
- The accuracy of measurements of the warp is +/- 0,125’’.